Update the latest Symbian S60 and Windows Mobile phones, Google has to do Google Maps for Mobile with version 3.2. The new version allows you to add a lot of information on the map, such as public transit, traffic conditions, local search, location, Wikipedia, and more.
In addition to layering feature maps of search results can also be displayed on the map as small dots red so you can find the nearest location from the map results. To download the new version, you can visit this page, m.google.com / maps, direct from your mobile phone and follow the instructions.
* Ayers: Layers ('2 'key shortcut) allows you to see the location and additional information overlaid on the map. You can add or remove a few layers so that a certain layer of control what information is visible on the map at the same time. info is now available, including search results, Traffic (the icon with the new event and traffic info), direction, latitude and Google. New Maps available including a layer (see only), Transit line (w / upcoming departure station info where available), and Wikipedia.
* Browse categories: Browse popular search category from the menu to find the map of business or place of interest. Category search results available only to the U.S. and China.
* Additional search results: If you are looking for maps, Maps for mobile will display the results outside the top ten search results. Additional results will appear as "dots" on the map that you can select to view more information. as a map, the more search results will appear. zoom in to select a certain point if there are many results for the search.
* Maps: Maps Add a layer from the Layers menu and go to a Google Account to access the Custom Maps created and edited from your computer. Maps from Google Maps for mobile. You can not create or edit the Maps.
You can go to to a Google Account from the Google Maps for mobile access to some features such as Maps. By entering, you will be able to use features such as Google to access the latitude info that is connected to a Google Account from other places outside the Maps for mobile such as My Maps.
Sign out: Account Sign out of Google Maps for mobile in at any time by selecting the option from the main menu. After you sign out of Google Accounts, you will not be able to access all the features that require a Google Account, such as Google Maps.
Google Latitude: Latitude is Google opt-in features that require you to join, both explicitly and that will be signed in to Google Account. You can go to a Google Account to use the features like My Maps, but the Latitude will not be activated until you choose to join explicitly from the main menu. Similarly, you may only turn away from the latitude and privacy is still go to a Google Account to use the other features that require Maps of your account. If you sign out of Google Maps account fully from the main menu, all features that require your account will not be available, including latitude.
* Symbian S60: E61, E61i, E62, and devices: Shortcut keys work with both using the standard shortcut number. Previously, the shortcut key does not work as intended on the device.
* Windows Mobile: Copy and paste has been reactivated for most of the text entry field (Search, referrals, and user name)
* Symbian S60
o N82 and N95 devices: we strongly recommend that you create a backup device, and consider upgrading to the latest firmware version (see http://nokia.com/softwareupdate). A very small number of users report having the device hangs during the installation, and we can not produce this in the lab or the right to determine the cause.
o For some S60 3rd ed. FP2 device (Nokia 5320 XPRESSMUSIC, 6210 Navigator, 6220 Classic, 6650, N78, N79, N85, N96, N96-3), you may need to set the default destination using the following steps: Click Settings> Connection> Destinations> Options> Default connection. Select "Internet" (if you have one) or the APN group you want to use.
* Windows Mobile
o If you install Maps for mobile to your memory card, not the memory of your device, you may be experiencing problems due to a memory card or corrupted files. Net try to install using this guide if you experience an error during installation:
1. Uninstall Maps for mobile by going to Settings> System> Remove Programs> Google Maps.
2. Do soft reset / power off.
3. Removing the remaining files under "\ Program Files \ GoogleMaps" (if installed in the internal memory) or "\ Storage Card \ Program Files \ GoogleMaps" (if installed in an external memory card).
4. Removing the remaining files under the "\ Application Data \ GoogleMaps" (if installed in the internal memory) or "\ Storage Card \ Application Data \ GoogleMaps" (if installed in an external memory card).
5. After that, go back to install the latest version of m.google.com / map
o Some users may see random text to load up Maps for mobile first time after installation. Try rebooting your phone first and see if this is progress.
3 (3) Acer (8) Applications (55) AQUOS (1) Asia fone (6) Asus (4) Audio (3) Axis (5) BenQ (14) Beyond (16) Blackberry (42) Bstar (1) camera (3) Casio (1) D-One mobile (4) Dell (3) DeskTop (1) Elektric (1) eTouch (1) Exint (9) Flexi (6) Fujitsu (1) gadget (22) games (25) GPS (2) GStar (1) GVON (5) Haier (1) Hantell (1) Harga Ponsel (16) Hepi (1) HiPhone (2) Hitech (1) HP (1) HT Mobile (19) HTC (47) Huawei (7) Hutchison (1) I-Mobile (3) IMO (11) Indosat (10) Info (305) INQ (1) Jam (1) Kamera (20) Kendaraan (6) Komputer (17) KTouch (10) Land Rover (1) Lenovo (1) Lexus (10) LG (71) Microsoft (1) Mito (5) Mivvy (1) Modem (1) Motorola (56) My blog (1) Nexian (7) Nokia (150) Notebook (23) Novatel (1) O2 (2) Other (34) Palm (7) Panasonic (2) Pantech (4) Perlengkapan (2) Philips (17) Player (5) Ponsel (55) Printer (1) proyektor (2) Qualcomm (1) Razor Phone (1) Raztel (1) review (29) Robot (5) Sagem (1) Samsung (172) service (2) Smart (4) Smartbook (1) Sony (4) Sony Ericsson (86) SPC (2) Speaker (1) Speedy (1) Spice (2) Spirit (4) T-Mobile (8) Taxco (8) Telepon (22) Televisi (8) Telkomsel (9) Ti.Phone (12) Titan (5) Tocall (4) Toshiba (2) Vertu (2) VirtuV (2) Vodafone (2) XL (13)