Tutorial service settings Blackberry Push Email, the user should not have a BlackBerry phone.
The present application BlackBerry Push Email can be applied in a non-Blackberry phones, using the BlackBerry Connect for Nokia.
Mobile-phones that support this service: Communicator 9300, 9500, and E90, Nokia and other E-Series (E50, E51, E61, E61i, E62, E65, and E70).
Panduannya applications and can be downloaded at:
As the steps are as follows:
1. Before download BlackBerry Connect software, make sure check the firmware version of Nokia mobile phones, the (type: * # 0000 #) for example for the Nokia E61 version is: 3.0633.09.04, which then must be downloaded Blackberry Connect 4.0 is the version 7.45.0
2. Download the software into your PC, and enable applications for Nokia PC Suite before installing the software into the Nokia E61.
3. Once installed on the Nokia E61, it will create a folder on the BlackBerry menu. Open the folder, and Select the Settings menu, and enable the BlackBerry service with a change to its menu, and Blackberry Service: ON
4. After the BlackBerry Service in the ON position and the pitch-connect, you can see the PIN from the mobile phone Nokia Device Info menu.
PIN and IMEI are recorded, because it will be useful for the BlackBerry Webclient [BWC] http://xl.blackberry.com/.
Prior to enrollment in the BWC do first Registratsi Network Info Service through the menu> and select Host Routing menuRegister Now.
Then do the registration in the BWC [the guides can be viewed in full Create New Account BB on this blog).
Once registered in the BWC can register several email accounts that will be entered into the BlackBerry Connect for Nokia.
Do not forget after the addition of email accounts on the BWC, do the Send Service Books.
5. If successfully received Service Books in the Nokia E61, it will be to create each folder in the email to the Messaging menu.
Menu> Blackberry> Settings> Service Information> Service Books [has terprovisioning]
If all the steps successfully, the BlackBerry push email on the Nokia E61 can be used. Make sure the logo appears on the display signal Nokia, means connected with the server Rim BlackBerry.
However, if only half the logo appears or there is a slash in the logo, the meaning is not / has not been connected with the server Rim BlackBerry, push mail, so can not be used for such conditions.
3 (3) Acer (8) Applications (55) AQUOS (1) Asia fone (6) Asus (4) Audio (3) Axis (5) BenQ (14) Beyond (16) Blackberry (42) Bstar (1) camera (3) Casio (1) D-One mobile (4) Dell (3) DeskTop (1) Elektric (1) eTouch (1) Exint (9) Flexi (6) Fujitsu (1) gadget (22) games (25) GPS (2) GStar (1) GVON (5) Haier (1) Hantell (1) Harga Ponsel (16) Hepi (1) HiPhone (2) Hitech (1) HP (1) HT Mobile (19) HTC (47) Huawei (7) Hutchison (1) I-Mobile (3) IMO (11) Indosat (10) Info (305) INQ (1) Jam (1) Kamera (20) Kendaraan (6) Komputer (17) KTouch (10) Land Rover (1) Lenovo (1) Lexus (10) LG (71) Microsoft (1) Mito (5) Mivvy (1) Modem (1) Motorola (56) My blog (1) Nexian (7) Nokia (150) Notebook (23) Novatel (1) O2 (2) Other (34) Palm (7) Panasonic (2) Pantech (4) Perlengkapan (2) Philips (17) Player (5) Ponsel (55) Printer (1) proyektor (2) Qualcomm (1) Razor Phone (1) Raztel (1) review (29) Robot (5) Sagem (1) Samsung (172) service (2) Smart (4) Smartbook (1) Sony (4) Sony Ericsson (86) SPC (2) Speaker (1) Speedy (1) Spice (2) Spirit (4) T-Mobile (8) Taxco (8) Telepon (22) Televisi (8) Telkomsel (9) Ti.Phone (12) Titan (5) Tocall (4) Toshiba (2) Vertu (2) VirtuV (2) Vodafone (2) XL (13)