BERITA PONSEL -
Unlike the usual candybar design, Vertu has built its new Constellation Ayxta in a clamshell design. Alongside Vertu Concierge, which provides expert advice and assistance around the clock and globe, the handset also features the Vertu Select service. This exclusive service brings extensive knowledge of the most relevant online lifestyle information directly to the palm of the Vertu client’s hand. The new clamshell is available from €4,900 to €6,500 now. Via : http://www.slashphone.com/
Vertu also now introduces a new channel to the Vertu Select service with the launch of the Constellation Ayxta – City Brief. The new channel will deliver restaurant recommendations, the latest exhibitions, shopping guides and important cultural etiquette tips.
The Constellation Ayxta also comes with an exclusively composed soundtrack by British music pioneers and Grammy nominees, Zero 7. Recorded in London at The Hospital Club in June 2009, Zero 7 has created a collection of new music for the handset alongside new ringtones and a reworking of the familiar Sandpiper ringtone, originally composed when Vertu launched its first phone in 2002.
- Multiband GSM coverage worldwide
- (WCDMA I/II/V/VI, EGSM 900, GSM 850/1800/1900 networks)
- GPS navigation with preloaded maps
- 2.4″ HVGA display with 16 million colours
- Laser drilled and back-illuminated keypad
- Size: 100 x 48 x 18 mm
- Up to 6 hours talk time (GSM)
- Up to 4 hours talk time (WCDMA)
- Up to 300 hours standby time