INFO PONSEL - A number of programs the short message service (SMS) and internet access Indosat

Main Page


INFO PONSEL - A number of programs the short message service (SMS) and internet access Indosat up enough votes the number of subscribers, customers, especially young people.

Head of the Branch Indosat, Nanang Tri Suseno in Makassar, said Sunday, the product of three service provider-owned, IM3 has the largest number of customers Percentage.

Nationally, the number of customers card provider with the most recent service is the 60 percent of the market. The remaining 40 percent in the other two types of cards from the 36.5 million customers.

Same condition also occurs in the local market in Makassar. Customer service is dominated by young people who use the card as much as 55 percent.

To increase the number of the national music competition titled unsigned Group Competition held in ten cities, including Makassar.

Bands bound to contracts that have not been given the opportunity to become a famous music group on a national scale.

Works of music group that successfully enter the ten most akan dikompilasikan a compact disc (CD) commercial.

In addition, the winner of this competition will also be included in the list of options ringing the service waiting time.

10 bands from 35 applicants in Makassar, 2 August 2009, the night diadu to gain the opportunity to become famous music group in front of four judges to the public.


Tidak ada komentar:

Poskan Komentar

You have the impression and comments for products and services, you may want to share with comment. I am glad if you comment can benefit you and please do not spam.

Label

3 (3) Acer (8) Applications (55) AQUOS (1) Asia fone (6) Asus (4) Audio (3) Axis (5) BenQ (14) Beyond (16) Blackberry (42) Bstar (1) camera (3) Casio (1) D-One mobile (4) Dell (3) DeskTop (1) Elektric (1) eTouch (1) Exint (9) Flexi (6) Fujitsu (1) gadget (22) games (25) GPS (2) GStar (1) GVON (5) Haier (1) Hantell (1) Harga Ponsel (16) Hepi (1) HiPhone (2) Hitech (1) HP (1) HT Mobile (19) HTC (47) Huawei (7) Hutchison (1) I-Mobile (3) IMO (11) Indosat (10) Info (305) INQ (1) Jam (1) Kamera (20) Kendaraan (6) Komputer (17) KTouch (10) Land Rover (1) Lenovo (1) Lexus (10) LG (71) Microsoft (1) Mito (5) Mivvy (1) Modem (1) Motorola (56) My blog (1) Nexian (7) Nokia (150) Notebook (23) Novatel (1) O2 (2) Other (34) Palm (7) Panasonic (2) Pantech (4) Perlengkapan (2) Philips (17) Player (5) Ponsel (55) Printer (1) proyektor (2) Qualcomm (1) Razor Phone (1) Raztel (1) review (29) Robot (5) Sagem (1) Samsung (172) service (2) Smart (4) Smartbook (1) Sony (4) Sony Ericsson (86) SPC (2) Speaker (1) Speedy (1) Spice (2) Spirit (4) T-Mobile (8) Taxco (8) Telepon (22) Televisi (8) Telkomsel (9) Ti.Phone (12) Titan (5) Tocall (4) Toshiba (2) Vertu (2) VirtuV (2) Vodafone (2) XL (13)